Eshe Kiama Zuri
Eshe Kiama Zuri (they/them) is an emergency doula trained with Abuela Doulas. Eshe offers free and low-cost online and offline perinatal support (including birth, baby loss, postnatal and abortion) for people with complex personal (non-medical) needs. Eshe also offers food doula support, providing meals or meal plans and non-animal product and allergen-friendly nutritional advice. Eshe specifically works with people who would not be able to access doula support otherwise.
Doulas can also contact Eshe for inclusivity and community advice, on how to support people who are multiply marginalised or just for chats! Eshe is also the Reproductive Health and Wellbeing Lead at Black Beetle Health, a charity for LGBTQIA+ Black people and people of colour, that has a wealth of free and accessible resources, guides and more that Eshe highly recommends checking out!
Eshe is here to support:
- Both the birthing and non-birthing parents, including adoptive and birthed through others parents and parent/family structures of all kinds, including polyamorous, throuple, co-parent and other family dynamics.
- Black parents and parents of colour, including mixed race and multi-race parents.
- LGBTQIA+ parents, including trans, non-binary, intersex and other gendered parents and lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, queer and other sexualities parents.
- Sex working parents, including full service sex workers, strippers and other forms of sex work.
- Disabled parents, including invisible disabilities. However I do not know sign language and I am disabled myself, so if I feel I may need additional support or that I am unable to support, I will signpost appropriately and with your consent.
- Asylum seeker, refugee and migrant parents.
- Working class and underclass parents, including homeless parents and people on benefits.
- People who are currently or who have previously been incarcerated or in detention.
- People with no recourse to public funds.
Eshe Kiama Zuri 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.